I managed to put together some results from the underwater shoot.
Here’s what worked
– Underwater at night with strobes
– Red and blue gels in the strobe bags made cool effects
– Surprising number of decent shots, given they were taken in darkness
– No equipment got wet
Here’s what didn’t work
– Everything else
– Strobes in zip bags is an awful idea. Optical triggering worked about one out of three times
– Autofocus. We gave up and set the camera to f8 with manual focus set to about 10 feet.
Enjoy these results! I will never do this again with my improvised setup.
Despite the technical drawbacks, it was
– A very fun shoot!
– I am very pleased with most of the results! I hope that you are, too.
VIP’s get 42 Â ***Â SnapChick-o-Licious *** images. Ready for Everything? Questions? Email email@example.com